Friday, July 10, 2009

This Sunday...outta town

This Sunday Cassie will be at the organ bench, leading the congregation in song. I'll be with my family, camping and relaxing for a carefree week of travel. I love the recharged feeling of ambition that comes from a vacation, and I look forward to being back.

Also, just a quick note today about a book I mentioned in an earlier post. Robert Wright, the author of The Evolution of God, gave an interview to salon.com that is an interesting read. I really do need to get around to reading the actual book, I know, but I think the discussions and interviews alone have been valuable among the various "public intellectuals." Anything that forces us to think about Christian apologetics, science, history, and faith is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment