Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lutheran Wind Ensemble concert

Clearly, one of my favorite things about being a life-long Lutheran is our rich musical heritage. I'm also a huge supporter of amateur or part-time musicians, who play just for the love of music and the camaraderie of performing together. I think it's so important that lovers of Lutheran music support and encourage each other, so I'm using my blog entry today to let you know about an upcoming concert by the Lutheran Wind Ensemble.

I've never heard the group play, but Tim who played trumpet for us on Easter is a member and that alone is a pretty good endorsement! I'm going to the event, and I'll probably write more about it next week.

In the meantime, here's the concert info for anyone else who might be interested:
Saturday, April 18th, 7:30 PM
St. Paul Lutheran Stage
27981 Detroit Rd
Admission: $3

No comments:

Post a Comment